All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- There is nothing new about street parties - July 24, 2014
- Yes, if Greg knows better than the market then why isn't he - July 24, 2014
- No, Israel will survive the way it has always done - July 24, 2014
- No, it's a stupid non-issue that should not clutter up the - July 24, 2014
- This is great, good job, San - July 24, 2014
- AUjboeOMTwfKHEZZRcN - July 24, 2014
- nqZiCNtgkENQTt - July 24, 2014
- nZFJIBPvKLLYiR - July 24, 2014
- SF must spend a bunch of money on fancy new buses - July 24, 2014
- tmbqwlArfpw - July 24, 2014