TABLEHOPPING: New openings brought to you by the letter "V" — plus nifty North Beach spots for lunch and Sunday dinner.
Lastly, starting on Saturday, Jan. 18th is a new weekend brunch at Chile Pies and Ice Cream (601 Baker, SF. www.chilepies.com) in the Panhandle, with breakfast egg pies, whoa, and green chile biscuits with homestyle bacon gravy, yes. Come by 11am–2pm, and there will be Champagne cocktails too. Cheers to all of it.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- Muni has an abysmal farebox recovery rate as it is - April 16, 2014
- "Planetary climate emergency!!!" - April 16, 2014
- Yeah, glad they made Muni - April 16, 2014
- There was a long discussion here a couple of weeks ago - April 16, 2014
- 100% Clean & Renewable By 2050 Is The New Climate Goal - April 16, 2014
- At minimum, the major arterial routes into downtown could be - April 16, 2014
- This is not what California - April 16, 2014
- How would you know that? Can - April 16, 2014
- Privatize it and it - April 16, 2014
- The city must not see parking - April 16, 2014