TABLEHOPPING: New openings brought to you by the letter "V" — plus nifty North Beach spots for lunch and Sunday dinner.
Lastly, starting on Saturday, Jan. 18th is a new weekend brunch at Chile Pies and Ice Cream (601 Baker, SF. www.chilepies.com) in the Panhandle, with breakfast egg pies, whoa, and green chile biscuits with homestyle bacon gravy, yes. Come by 11am–2pm, and there will be Champagne cocktails too. Cheers to all of it.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- We can also help by not using drugs. - July 29, 2014
- Sadly, new journalism appears to be little more than reading - July 29, 2014
- I'm sure Steven - July 29, 2014
- Gawker - July 29, 2014
- Um...was there ANY effort in this article - July 29, 2014
- great reporting, Joe - July 29, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 29, 2014
- Have you polled people in SF to see what percentage of them give - July 29, 2014
- spelling! - July 29, 2014