New York City, which faces socioeconomic challenges similar to San Francisco's, has exciting potential right now because of the election of Mayor Bill de Blasio, who waged a long and difficult campaign based on progressive ideals and issues. By contrast, San Francisco seems stuck in the anachronistic view that catering to capitalists will somehow serve the masses.
The Mayor's Office has been a potent force for blocking progressive reforms over the last 20 years. Now is the time to place that office in service of the people.
Most Commented On
- Wait just a little - the - April 16, 2014
- WONDERFUL MAN THAT GIVE MY FAMILY JOY AND HAPPINESS AND MAY MY G - April 16, 2014
- My life is back!!! After - April 16, 2014
- MY HUSBAND DIVORCE ME BUT: firstname.lastname@example.org BROUGTH HIM BACK - April 16, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 16, 2014
- So Google glasses are BAD and - April 16, 2014
- Exactly. It must have a - April 16, 2014
- The Best Spell caster... Thanks to Prophet Ibu - April 16, 2014
- EsqGxhaSFO - April 16, 2014
- uSDPPdssFIKHP - April 16, 2014