TABLEHOPPING: Alta CA takes us higher, Comstock Saloon rocks some changes, and two new brunches light up those late, late mornings.
You live on Russian Hill? You can stumble over to the new Sunday brunch at Stones Throw (1896 Hyde, SF. www.stonesthrowsf.com), with soft-scrambled eggs and mushrooms, butter-fried pancakes (well then!), butternut squash and duck confit hash, and great beers. And bubbly. And doughnuts. Served 11am–2pm.
Most Commented On
- I would LOVE to know your - March 11, 2014
- Marzia's claim that the PUC - March 11, 2014
- Proud Oakland! - March 11, 2014
- So the ADA and the Civil - March 11, 2014
- I am not a transplant, 5th - March 11, 2014
- SFBG love to tell tech what they should do but when did SFBG - March 11, 2014
- I am sure tech people care - March 11, 2014
- he bring back my lover - March 11, 2014
- They were the proceeds of crime and so the cop was within his - March 11, 2014
- And you did? - March 11, 2014